NOVAFiDELITY SUPPORT - Troubleshooting:
BACKUP ERROR MESSAGE "NOW CONVERTING TRY LATER" - (X10, X12, X30 X40)
- When you rip a CD the tracks are initially downloaded to the X10, X12, X30 or X40 as WAV files, and then converted to your selected format
- This conversion happens in the background but it is not possible to run a backup until it is complete
1) How long will the conversion take?
- This depends on the number of CDs/Tracks you have ripped and how long the unit has been left on
- You can check how many files are left to convert by highlighting the MUSIC DB icon on the home screen & pressing 'i' on the remote
- You can get a good indication of how long it will take by checking the number of unconverted tracks about an hour apart